As we all look forward to better days ahead in light of Government restrictions being lifted on 21 June, it’s important that we continue to be vigilant, keep our sites Covid secure and everyone as safe as possible.
We introduced additional precautions on all of our projects following the initial lockdown in March 2020.
Key measures included:
- Wearing full face coverings at all times on all of our projects – exception in welfare areas when eating or drinking
- Temperature checks on all projects
- Close working permit process will be strictly enforced.
- Regular Covid tool box talks
- Quick reporting to management should an operative test positive
- Ensuring your working protocols are up to date and reflect all necessary changes are detailed within your RAMS
It’s important that we all continue to follow these measures to ensure everyone’s safety on site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Terry Tracey or Paul Makoff-Clark.